SPD 310 Topic 8 Clinical Field Experience Verification Form GCU
Candidates must complete all programmatic requirements, including practicum/field experience hours defined in the coursework. Additional information about practicum/field experience can be found in the Student Success Center.
To earn credit for this assignment, all required course hours must be completed and the form submitted by the assignment due date.
- Access the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form in the Document Management section in the Student Portal.
- Complete all required fields on the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
- Submit by clicking “Click to Sign.” An email will be sent to the mentor to verify the practicum/field experience hours.
- Communicate with the mentor to request he or she verify the practicum/field experience hours. Once the practicum/field experience hours have been verified by the mentor, the completed form will be available in the Student Portal.
- Save a .pdf copy of the completed Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to your computer.
- Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to the LMS.
*The data entered into this document is subject to a verification audit. Candidates who engage in fabricating, falsifying, forging, altering, or inventing information related to practicum/field experiences, internships, clinical practice, and/or any associated documentation may be subject to sanctions for violating GCU academic integrity policies, which may include expulsion from GCU.