NUR 670 GC Week 15 Complete Work Latest
NUR 670 GC Week 15 Discussion Latest
Summarize your leadership practicum in relation to the seven distinct characteristics outlined in the textbook. How will you change your behavior based on this new understanding of servant leadership? What strategies did you learn that, if implemented, would allow you to actualize the servant-leadership principles in a leadership role?
NUR 670 GC Week 15 Final Practicum Evaluation of Student by Preceptor-Benchmark
- Please make sure that all current hours have been entered into Typhon and your preceptor has approved all your current hours. This must be done prior to submitting your Final Clinical Evaluation. http://www.typhongroup.net/gcu
- The preceptor will complete the “Final Clinical Evaluation of Student by Preceptor” form. Instructor discretion may vary the due date depending on student’s clinical practicum experience.
- Review the evaluation with your preceptor.
- Both the student and preceptor will sign electronically, and the preceptor will email one copy to the instructor and one to the student.
- This form must be submitted directly from the preceptor to the instructor. The student, preceptor, and instructor sign the form electronically.
- The student must submit a signed copy to the instructor.
- Unsigned submissions or those not submitted appropriately do not meet completion criteria.
Unsigned submissions or those not submitted appropriately do not meet completion criteria.
This is a pass/fail assignment. Students will receive 1 point for the successful completion of the assignment. Failure to successfully complete this benchmark assignment will result in failure of the course.
NUR 670 GC Week 15 Evaluation of Preceptor by Student
Use “Nurse Leadership Practicum Evaluation of Preceptor by Student” to evaluate your preceptor and the agency in which your practicum was conducted.
NUR 670 GC Week 15 Leadership Journal: Humility
Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 750-1,500 words on the subject of humility, including the following:
- Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 13-14.
- Describe an interaction or decision point this semester in which your nurse leader demonstrated humility or a missed opportunity to promote the success of others.
- Summarize your practicum experience with your nurse leader. What insight into your own leadership style were you able to see? What do you believe was the most important thing you learned in this experience?
- Utilizing servant leadership principles, outline a plan to improve your own success as a leader. Identify specific steps you plan to take to create this improvement.
- Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Issue of Humility” video
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.