LDR 804 Topic 6 One Sample t Tests GCU
LDR 804 Topic 6 One Sample t Tests and Confidence Intervals
Statistics play an important role in global management. With SPSS, comparison of means analyses can be conducted, and thus assess performance and/or productivity.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Tutorials for on-sample t-tests and confidence intervals are available by searching the Help function inside the SPSS program.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Open SPSS and complete the following:
- Obtain an output with a one-sample t-test (as in the tutorial, with the values as seen below).
- Highlight the level of significance and the confidence intervals.
Upload the output into LoudCloud.
IQ Scores: 102, 110, 110, 110, 100, 105, 101, 104, 107, 101.