HLT 308V Week 1 Complete Latest
HLT 308V Week 1 DQ 1
The American Society of Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM) has outlined the minimal components of a risk management program. Describe a minimum of three of those elements and evaluate if the elements are present in your organization’s risk management program, or describe how they can be included in a risk management program of a health care organization. In addition, provide examples with one peer-reviewed reference to support your response.
HLT 308V Week 1 DQ 2
Briefly describe how your organization’s risk management program (or a health care organization) could addresses social media and patient information privacy. Provide three examples and support your analysis with one peer-reviewed reference.
Week 1 – Elements of a Risk Management Program
In 1,000-1,250 word paper, conduct a review of the risk management program for new employees in a health organization. Include the following:
- Explain the steps for presenting a risk management program to new employees.
- Evaluate the presentation for compliance with the American Society of Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM).
- Propose recommendations for inclusion in the program or changes that you would make to further improve the program or meet compliance.
- Examine the administrative process of management the risk program.
- Support your analysis with three peer-reviewed references, which may include your textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.