HCA 822 Topic 4 Shared Values Diverse Ideas GCU
On the surface, the notions of shared values and diverse ideas may appear to be in conflict. However, these need not be conflicting in practice. Leaders in health care organizations must learn to reconcile the potential conflict of shared values and diverse ideas. In this assignment, you will address how shared values and diverse ideas can coexist in a health care environment.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that addresses how shared values and diverse ideas can coexist in a health care environment. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion of the significance of shared values to an organization.
- A discussion of the significance of diverse ideas to an organization.
- A discussion of how shared values and diverse ideas can coexist in a health care environment.