FIN 350 Week 2 Complete
FIN 350 Week 2 Module 2 Practice Problems
Complete the following problems from chapter 3 in the textbook:
Follow these instructions for completing and submitting your assignment:
- Do all work in Excel. Do not submit Word files or *.pdf files.
- Submit a single spreadsheet file for this assignment. Do not submit multiple files.
- Place each problem on a separate spreadsheet tab.
- Label all inputs and outputs and highlight your final answer.
- Follow the directions in “Guidelines for Developing Spreadsheets.”
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
FIN 350 Module 2 Discussion 1
Individuals performing ratio analysis include (1) banks evaluating potential loan applications from small businesses, (2) investment analysts evaluating the investment quality of a firm’s stock, and (3) internal management, assessing the firm’s current strengths and weaknesses. Select one of the three parties above, and for that party, identify which of the five ratio groups (liquidity, activity, debt, profitability, or market) would be of most value and which would probably be of least value. Explain the reasons behind your choices.
FIN 350 Module 2 Discussion 2
Who are the major policy makers for the Federal Reserve System and how do they rise to such an influential position? How do these policymakers influence national economic objectives? Refer to Figure 5.1 on page 100 of the textbook. What part of this relationship could be influenced by the citizens of the country? Why?