DNP 960 Topic 8 Practice Hours Portfolio GCU
DNP 960 Topic 8 Practice Hours Portfolio – DPI Project Courses
The Typhon Tracking System will be used to document and follow the status of your practice immersion hours throughout this and every subsequent course. Learners must be able to document a minimum of 33 concurrently or previously logged practice hours in association with this course, which will contribute to fulfillment of the total required 1,000 post-baccalaureate practice hours by the conclusion of the program. Please review the Practice Hours Portfolio Required Elements itemized below, then review the Guidelines for Graduate Field Experience Manual document in the in the DC Network for details on what may or may not qualify as practice hours.
Practice Hours Portfolio Required Elements
The Practice Hours Portfolio (using the Typhon Student Tracking System) will include all of the following elements:
- Individual Success Plan signed off by mentor.
- Case log of actual clock hours applied to doctoral level learning outcomes.
- Learner evaluations: one by faculty (final).
- Current and updated CV. (Update each course as necessary.)
- Faculty approvals of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Learner is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
- Practice mentors’ approval of the Individual Success Plan and documented practice immersion hours. (Learner is responsible for obtaining approvals.)
Practice Hours Completion Statement
Learners will track their practice hours within the Typhon Tracking System throughout each course and via the Practice Hours Completion Statement provided in this assignment.
Complete the following statement in a Word document, submit it to the instructor, and complete the Typhon Tracking System entries appropriate for this course.
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-960
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) practice hours in association with the goals and objectives for this course. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.
DNP 960 Topic 8 Final Evaluation by Faculty
Faculty must evaluate the learner along with the input of the mentor. Learners will review the evaluations and confer with faculty if needed.
There are no reviews yet.