DNP 955 Topic 1 DPI Project Proposal Strategic Points Final Draft GCU
The DPI Project Proposal and the DPI Project together comprise the progressive set of documents that lead to completion of the learner’s DPI Project. Each of these documents incorporates a set of strategic points that need to be clear, simple, correct, and aligned to ensure the research each learner submits throughout the project development process will be achievable valuable, and credible.
Work began on these strategic points in the form of the “10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project” in DNP-815, and a revised working draft to that document was submitted in DNP-820. Here, in DNP-955, the learner will submit an amended final draft in table format for final chairperson and DPI Committee review. Note: This completed assignment will be submitted as Appendix A as part of the Topic 8 assignment in this course. This must be submitted in a table.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate your “10 Strategic Points for the Prospectus, Proposal, and Direct Practice Improvement Project” document from DNP-820.
- While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- If not already completed, make any revisions and incorporate all remaining instructor feedback from DNP-820 into your revised working draft of the 10 Strategic Points document. You must use the “Strategic Points Final Draft” template that is attached to the assignment.
- Submit the newly amended document as the “Strategic Points Final Draft” to your DPI Committee. The committee will review the amended draft to ensure the strategic points are aligned and that you will be able to develop a clear, defined, and achievable project.
- Once the DPI Committee has returned the “Strategic Points Final Draft” to you with feedback, retain this document to submit as Appendix A in the DPI Draft Proposal assignment in Topic 7 and in the Benchmark – DPI Project Proposal: Draft Proposal, due in Topic 8.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Learners will track their practice hours within the Typhon Tracking System throughout each course and via the Practice Hours Completion Statement provided in this assignment.
Complete the following statement in a Word document, submit it to the instructor, and complete the Typhon Tracking System entries appropriate for this course.
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-955
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) practice hours in association with the goals and objectives for this course. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.