BIO 316 Week 2 Assignment GCU
Using the text and the Internet, such as the PDR website, classify each of the following drugs and include a generic name, if possible. Also, list the clinical usage of each and the adverse effects that could arise.
Use the Classifying Drugs Template when completing this assignment.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected
|Week Two Assignment Questions|
Homework is to be presented as a short (90-word) paragraph response for each question. The assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document electronically to the instructor.
- Why are drugs classified in the categories they are?
- Give a description of the actions of drugs in each category.
- What is chemotherapy and which diseases are treated this way?
- Give examples of how contrast media are used to produce an image.
- Compare ionic and non-ionic contrast media.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
1-Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple
Olson, J. (2010). Clinical pharmacology made ridiculously simple (4th ed.). Miami, FL: MedMaster, Inc. ISBN 9781935660002 (Available as print text only)
2-Periodic Table of the Elements
Refer to the Periodical Table as needed throughout the course.
PDRhealth Physicians’ Desk Reference
Explore the PDRhealth Physicians’ Desk Reference website.
There are no reviews yet.